Treasury Metals Inc. is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees. Safety is a core value and our highest priority in all activities we undertake. Our commitment is based on caring for our employees. We will work diligently to ensure safe working conditions, equipment and work sites. We recognize and will continue to support employee involvement in identifying, preventing and eliminating hazards and risks to injury.
Health and Safety Expectations and Objectives:
- All injuries are preventable; every task can be performed without injury.
- Management is accountable for health and safety performance.
- All employees are responsible and accountable for their personal safety.
- Treasury Metals is committed to achieving full compliance with all applicable legal requirements and company standards.
- Promote and develop strong leadership, safe behaviours and personal accountability in health and safety through employee involvement in continuous improvement processes.
- Maintain a workplace free of the effects of alcohol and other drugs of abuse.
- Promote health and safety at work, at home and in our communities.
- Recognize, reward and support excellent safety performance.